A delightfully aromatic wine, with loads of fresh fruit flavors bursting from the glass. It is sweet, but beautifully balanced by the wine's effervescence and acidity. Being frizzante, it has only about half the effervescence... Read More
Pale sunshine yellow color and slight frizzante, this Moscato d'Asti has intense aromas of peaches, rose petals and ginger. On the palate, it is delicately sweet and sparkling with balanced acidity, good complexity and a finish... Read More
Sweet, frizzante with floral and peach notes. This wine is from the Piedmont region of Italy and makes a wonderful accompaniment to many desserts, especially those made with fruit such as peach, pear, apple and berries.... Read More
A lightly effervescent red wine, light and refreshingly sweet, and low in alcohol. Made in Northern Italy's Piedmont region, this 100% Malvasia is a conversation piece at every dinner party. Aromas of rose petals, juicy grapes,... Read More
Pale sunshine yellow color and slight frizzante, this Moscato d’Asti has intense aromas of peaches, rose petals and ginger. On the palate it is delicately sweet and sparkling with modest acidity, good balance, good complexity... Read More
A wine that presents itself in the glass with a pale straw yellow color, with greenish reflections. At the nose reveals persistent notes of white flowers, lily of the valley, almond and grapefruit. On the palate the wine is elegant... Read More
Intense straw colored with greenish glints. The nose presents lemon, pineapple, peach and apricot notes with floral hints. On the palate, it is fresh, full-bodied, with mineral notes and a persistent finish.
Elio Perrone Bigaro is a cherry color, with purplish tinges. Ample and cogent wine; wild strawberry, raspberry and rose notes. Sweet and well equitable acidity that makes it a fragrant and well-balanced wine.
The 2022 G.D Vajra Rosabella Rosado is crafted from 90% nebbiolo, with the remaining 10% dolcetto and barbera. Heady, floral aromatics lead to a bright and juicy palate of red cherries, raspberries, rhubarb, and a hint of strawberries,... Read More
Here’s another food-friendly wine from beautiful Piedmont. The 2021 Barbera d'Alba shows a dark purplish hue and saturated fruit flavors of dried blackberry and black cherry. There are hints of crushed mineral or oyster... Read More
The 2019 Barbaresco Marcarini (a certified organic wine) produces an elegant playlist of Nebbiolo aromas with wild berry, rusty earth, candied violets, lilac and licorice. This vintage is tonic and nicely firm in texture with... Read More